Wednesday 8 September 2010

Day 6: Nothing extraordinary

I was a little bit naughty yesterday and was rather lazy in not updating my blog, so here it is. Being as my lunch was already at work from my uber organised purchase before I spent the following:

  • Galaxy bar and Orbit chewing gum from Tesco £1.10

  • Birthday and iTunes voucher for Laura from Tamara and I £16.00 (but divided by both of us means that it only actually cost £8 each.)

So as you can see on my way to work I didn't do too badly. So I had the most productive morning at work and before I know it, it's 2.45pm and I haven't had my break (I have a habit of eating at my desk) so I wander into town, popping to see Jenny in Boots and Mum in Wilkos on the way.


While I'm in Wilkos I have a horrifying thought that I have left my brolly at home so I make a purchase of a beautiful red polka dot umbrella for £3.00.... bargain!



Before I have time to spend more money I think that it's probably best to head back to the office so that I am not tempted to spend anymore money.


After work I head to the gym without going in any shops at all. On a mission to get in shape before my holiday I slaughter myself on the treadmill before going to Body Combat, then I go home to collapse, eat and watch TV.... what an exciting life I lead?!

No comments:

Post a Comment