Thursday 2 September 2010

Day 1: a minor hiccup

Hmmm.... I'm going to be honest from the beginning of this blog. Although I was a very good girl on the way to work and only bought my usual Galaxy bar and apple juice from Tesco, I have become quite the master of internet shopping meaning that I have the ability to spend money from the comfort of my own home.

Today I purchased two (three if you count that I bought two of one item...) necessities via the wonderous world wide web:
  • Foo Fighters door poster from Amazon.co.uk - this was a must as mine died tragically this morning and every girl needs a bit of Dave Grohl in her life!

  • Bikinis from Warehouse.co.uk - also a NEED as I go on holiday to the Algarve with the girls in two weeks and have a grand total of one bikini which is far too big for me! They are both being delivered tomorrow to work.

Come to think of it.... I haven't made any other purchases and I didn't go to Psychic Night at The Cherry Tree with Nush in the end so that's like £15 saved. So all in all, not a bad day's work!

No comments:

Post a Comment